Dr. Agarwal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2340 Clay St
San Francisco, CA 94115Phone(415) 600-1138Fax(415) 600-1122
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2011 - 2014
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- Small Bowel Ulcers From CryocrystalglobulinemiaPatrick McCabe, Nikhil Agarwal, Ryan Johnson> ;Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2020 Jan 1
- 4 citationsYou Are What You Eat: A Case of Nematode-Induced Eosinophilic Esophagitis.Mona Rezapour, Nikhil Agarwal> ;ACG Case Reports Journal. 2017 Jan 18
- 18 citationsImpact of National Institutes of Health Gastrointestinal PROMIS Measures in Clinical Practice: Results of a Multicenter Controlled Trial.Christopher V. Almario, William D. Chey, Dinesh Khanna, Sasan Mosadeghi, Shahzad Ahmed, Elham Afghani, Cynthia B. Whitman, Garth Fuller, Mark W. Reid, Roger Bolus, Bud...> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2016 Aug 2
- Join now to see all
- California Pacific Medical CenterSan Francisco, California
- California Pacific Medical Center-St. Luke's CampusSan Francisco, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: