Are you Dr. Chang?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9961 Sierra Ave
Fontana, CA 92335Phone(909) 427-3910
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nolan Chang, MD is a board certified family physician in Fontana, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Georgia. He is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Kaiser Permanente Southern CaliforniaResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2009-2012
- 8 Recent Health IT Exec MovesFebruary 6th, 2021
- 18 Health IT Exec Moves in 2021March 21st, 2021
- Dr. Nolan Chang to Take Leadership Role on Behalf of 8 Permanente Medical GroupsJanuary 22nd, 2021
- Join now to see all
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical CenterFontana, California