Are you Dr. Fletcher?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office113 Lielmanis Ave
Hurlburt Field, FL 32544Phone(850) 881-2134Fax(850) 881-1456
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Oclla Fletcher, MD is a board certified preventive medicine physician in Hurlburt Field, Florida. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Occupational Medicine, 2010 - 2012
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Pain Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- George Washington University School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1990 - 1993
- USA HealthInternship, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- University of South Alabama College of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsHeat stress evaluation of two-layer chemical demilitarization ensembles with a full face negative pressure respirator.Oclla Michele Fletcher, Ryan Guerrina, Candi D. Ashley, Thomas E. Bernard> ;Industrial Health. 2014 Apr 5