Are you Dr. Church?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office307 Boatner Rd
Eglin AFB, FL 32542Phone(850) 883-9124
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Tommie Church, DO is a board certified preventive medicine physician in Eglin AFB, Florida.
Education & Training
- USAF School of Aerospace MedicineResidency, Preventive Medicine, 1982 - 1984
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Aerospace Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsThe Effects of High-Intensity Interval Training vs. Moderate-Intensity Continuous Training on Heart Rate Variability in Physically Inactive AdultsAbdullah Alansare, Ken Alford, Sukho Lee, Tommie Church, Hyun Chul Jung> ;International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2018 Jul 17