Dr. Hai is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2201 Hempstead Tpke.
East Meadow, NY 11554
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ofek Hai is a cardiologist in East Meadow, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including NYC Health + Hospitals / Coney Island and Nassau University Medical Center. He received his medical degree from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 8 years. He specializes in echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, and non-invasive cardiology and is experienced in general cardiology, hypertension, heart failure and coronary artery disease.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2013 - 2016
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2009
- State University of New York (SUNY) at Stony BrookBS, Pharmacology, With Honors, 2001 - 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2013 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- Alliance for Physician Certification & Advancement (APCA)Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI)
- Certification Board of Nuclear CardiologyNuclear cardiology
- The National Board of Echocardiography Diplomate - Adult Comprehensive Echocardiography
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Psi Sigma Alpha National Osteopathic Honor Society 2009
Publications & Presentations
- To Fix a Broken Heart": An Unusual Case of Infective Endocarditis Involving the Mitral Valve With Perforation and Hemodynamic Instability."Rezwan Munshi, James R. Pellegrini, Allen R Tsiyer, Megan Barber, Ofek Hai> ;Cureus. 2021 Sep 28
- Determining the clinical significance of computer interpreted electrocardiography conclusions.Daniel J Kersten, Kyla D'Angelo, Juana Vargas, Gagan Verma, Uzma Malik, Schlomo Shavolian, Roman Zeltser, Ofek Hai, Amgad N. Makaryus> ;American journal of cardiovascular disease. 2021 Jan 1
- Impact of cardiologist intervention on guideline-directed use of statin therapy.Manouchkathe Cassagnol, Ofek Hai, Shaqeel A Sherali, Kyla D'Angelo, David Bass, Roman Zeltser, Amgad N. Makaryus> ;World Journal of Cardiology. 2020 Aug 26
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: