Dr. Peloso is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office801 Encino Pl Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87102Phone(505) 247-4849Fax(505) 247-4850
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1962 - 1967
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1961 - 1962
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 1969 - 2018
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Asymptomatic pheochromocytoma. Diagnosis after hemorrhagic stroke in a middle-aged patient.Jack C. Redman, Ole A. Peloso, Robert L. Milne, Neil I. Kaminsky, S. Christopher Ellis, Donald A. Wolfel, Philip U. Martinez> ;Postgraduate Medicine. 1983 Apr 1
- 19 citationsIntra-abdominal migration of an antireflux prosthesis. A cause of bizarre pain.Ole A. Peloso> ;JAMA. 1982 Jul 16
- 10 citationsModified Radical Mastectomy With Immediate Breast Reconstruction: Anatomic ConsiderationsLawrence H. Wilkinson, Ole A. Peloso, William G. Dail> ;Archives of Surgery. 1982 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: