Dr. Olusanya is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1060C S Bishop Ave
Rolla, MO 65401Phone(573) 426-5900Fax(573) 426-4466
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Oluyomi Olusanya is an emergency medicine physician in Rolla, MO and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including General Leonard Wood Army Community Hospital, Phelps County Regional Medical Center, and Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital. He received his medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine and has been in practice 18 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish. He is experienced in emergency medicine, military medicine, telemedicine, urgent care medicine, and ultrasonography.
Education & Training
- Rutgers-NJMSResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2001 - 2003
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: