Dr. Masha is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3601 SW 160th Ave
Hollywood, FL 33027Phone(704) 834-4390Fax(704) 834-3274
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tulane UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2002 - 2006
- University of MinnesotaClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- NC State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- LA State Medical License 2004 - 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsGrowth hormone action in hypothyroid infant rats.Jeffrey T. Humbert, Pearl L. Bergad, Omodele Masha, Allison M. Stolz, Sushma Kaul, Susan A. Berry> ;Pediatric Research. 2000 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: