Dr. Murillo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office801 ostrum street
York Road, PA 17331Phone(717) 487-1953
- Is this information wrong?
- Board certified in geriatrics valid until 2026. Voluntarily recertifications in internal medicine valid for life. South central Pennsylvania physician of the year 2011. Speak Spanish fluently. Love to teach residents and fellows. Currently employed at St Luke’s university hospital. Work in the senior care division. Enjoyed 28 yrs of private practice prior to current employment.
Education & Training
- St Lukes University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1988
- OtherClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsAnalysis of mortality in a cohort of 650 cases of bacteremic osteoarticular infections.Joan Gómez-Junyent, Oscar Murillo, Imma Grau, Eva Benavent, Alba Ribera, Xavier de Cabo, Fe Tubau, Javier Ariza, Roman Pallares> ;Seminars in Arthritis and Rheumatism. 2018 Oct 1
- 10 citationsEndocarditis associated with vertebral osteomyelitis and septic arthritis of the axial skeleton.Oscar Murillo, Imma Grau, Joan Gómez-Junyent, Celina Cabrera, Alba Ribera, Fe Tubau, Carmen Peña, Javier Ariza, Roman Pallares> ;Infection. 2018 Feb 2
- 4 citationsBeta-lactams in continuous infusion for Gram-negative bacilli osteoarticular infections: an easy method for clinical use.Alba Ribera, Laura Soldevila, Raül Rigo-Bonnin, Fe Tubau, Ariadna Padullés, Joan Gómez-Junyent, Javier Ariza, Oscar Murillo> ;Infection. 2018 Jan 23
- Join now to see all
- Pulmonary Fate and Consequences of Transferrin-Functionalized Gold NanoparticlesMarch 20th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: