Dr. Ortiz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1163 Route 37 West
Toms River, NJ 08755Phone(732) 736-1000Fax(732) 736-8811
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Oscar Ortiz is an endocrinologist in Toms River, NJ and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Community Medical Center and Hackensack Meridian Health Ocean Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of the East College of Medicine and has been in practice 23 years. He specializes in diabetes, lipid metabolism, and thyroid.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1994 - 1996
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- University of the East College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 1998
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACE) American Association of Clinical Endocrinology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: