Dr. Papola is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15901 Bass Rd
Fort Myers, FL 33908Phone+1 239-343-6050Fax+1 239-343-6051
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1991 - 1993
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1987 - 1988
- Universidad de GuadalajaraClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1992 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1989 - 2004
- American Board of Pediatrics Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
Publications & Presentations
- 35 citationsDevelopmental and Service Needs of School-Age Children With Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection: A Descriptive StudyPamela Papola, Mayra Alvarez, Herbert J. Cohen> ;Pediatrics. 1994 Dec 1
- 6 citationsNeurodevelopmental abnormalities in school-age children with HIV infection.Herbert J. Cohen, Pamela Papola, Mayra Alvarez> ;Journal of School Health. 1994 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: