Dr. Bastien is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8008 Route 130 N, Suite 204
Delran, NJ 08075Phone(856) 824-0099Fax(856) 824-0088
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Pascale Bastien is a pediatrician in Delran, NJ and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Virtua Willingboro Hospital and Virtua Memorial. She received her medical degree from New York Medical College and has been in practice 26 years. She also speaks multiple languages, including French, Spanish, and Portuguese. She specializes in adolescent medicine and is experienced in pediatrics.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1992 - 1994
- Georgetown University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2000
- NJ State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 1996
- MD State Medical License 1994 - 1996
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
- Secretary of the Board, Robins Nest 2014 - Present
- French, Spanish, Portuguese
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: