Dr. Bouknight is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office853 North Church Street
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone(864) 560-6193Fax(864) 560-1510
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsBlood Glucose Control in Noncritically Ill Patients Is Associated With a Decreased Length of Stay, Readmission Rate, and Hospital Mortality.Adrienne Z. Ables, Patricia J. Bouknight, Heather Bendyk, Rebecca Beagle, Rebecca Alsip, Jill Williams> ;Journal for Healthcare Quality. 2016 Mar 16
- Sunscreen use for skin cancer prevention.Patricia Bouknight, Andrew Bowling, Fran E. Kovach> ;American Family Physician. 2010 Oct 15
- 1 citationsFPIN's clinical inquiries. Best alternatives to statins for treating hyperlipidemia.Patricia Bouknight, Leslie Mackler, Mark Heffington> ;American Family Physician. 2007 Oct 1
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusSpartanburg, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: