Are you Dr. Locuratolo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office875 Greenland Rd
Portsmouth, NH 03801Phone+1 603-427-2577Fax+1 603-427-0048
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Patricia Locuratolo, MD is a board certified neurologist in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire. She is affiliated with Portsmouth Regional Hospital.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1985 - 1988
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestInternship, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1988 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Synthesis of a testosterone-dependent secretory protein by rat seminal vesicle-derived cell lines.Tajana, G. F., Locuratolo, P., Metafora, S., Abrescia, P., Guardiola, J.> ;EMBO J. 1984 Mar
- Acute fulminating fatal leukoencephalopathy as the only manifestation of human immunodeficiency virus infection.Jones, H. R., Ho, D. D., Forgacs, P., Adelman, L. S., Silverman, M. L., Baker, R. A., Locuratolo, P.> ;Ann Neurol. 1988 May
- Portsmouth Regional HospitalPortsmouth, New Hampshire