Are you Dr. Logan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 65 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 High Street, 3rd Floor
Hampton, NH 03842Phone+1 603-601-7762Fax+1 603-778-0247
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kent Logan, MD is a board certified neurologist in Hampton, New Hampshire. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire and New York. He is affiliated with Exeter Hospital.
Education & Training
- St Elizabeth's Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1999 - 2005
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2013
- 'You Have to Have Hope': York Man Begins Adulhelm for Early Onset Alzheimer'sSeptember 17th, 2021
- Exeter HospitalExeter, New Hampshire