Are you Dr. Breen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office145 Ward Hill Ave
Whittier Rehabilitation Hospital
Bradford, MA 01835Phone+1 978-372-8000Fax+1 978-374-4423
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joan Breen, MD is a board certified neurologist in Bradford, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, Maine, and New Hampshire. She is affiliated with Whittier Rehabilitation Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1989 - 1992
- Brown UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1989
- Geisel School of Medicine at DartmouthClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- NH State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 300 citationsNew England medical center posterior circulation registryLouis R. Caplan, Robert J. Wityk, Thomas A. Glass, Jorge Andres Tapia, Ladislav Pazdera, Hui Meng Chang, Phillip A. Teal, John F. Dashe, Claudia Chaves, Joan Breen, Ko...> ;Annals of Neurology. 2004 Sep 1
- 52 citationsArgininemia: a treatable genetic cause of progressive spastic diplegia simulating cerebral palsy: case reports and literature review.Asuri N. Prasad, J C Breen, Mary G. Ampola, N P Rosman> ;Journal of Child Neurology. 1997 Aug 1
- A reversible posterior leukoencephalopathy syndrome.Hinchey J, Chaves C, Appignani B, Breen J, Pao L, Wang A, Pessin MS, Lamy C, Mas JL, Caplan LR> ;N. Engl. J. Med.. 1996-02-22
- Join now to see all
- Whittier Rehabilitation HospitalHaverhill, Massachusetts
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts