Are you Dr. Milosavljevic?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Sutton St
North Andover, MA 01845Phone+1 978-620-8444Fax+1 978-965-2841
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vladan Milosavljevic, MD is a board certified neurologist in North Andover, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Virginia. He is affiliated with Holy Family Hospital at Merrimack Valley and Lowell General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1990 - 1993
- Wayne State University School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- University of Belgrade Faculty of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1996 - Present
- NH State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- MA State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 1999 - 2004
- VA State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- GA State Medical License 1997 - 1999
- AR State Medical License 1995 - 1998
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Lowell General HospitalLowell, Massachusetts
- Holy Family Hospital at Merrimack ValleyHaverhill, Massachusetts