Are you Dr. Moray?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 97 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 George St
Lowell, MA 01852Phone(978) 458-1463Fax(978) 454-3051
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jonathan Moray, MD is a board certified neurologist in Lowell, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. He is affiliated with Lowell General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1986 - 1989
- Steward Carney Hospital Inc.Internship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- No association between two polymorphisms at the 5HT2A gene and bipolar affective puerperal psychosis.Robertson, E., Jones, I., Middle, F., Moray, J., Craddock, N.> ;Acta Psychiatr Scand. 2003 Nov
- [Diabetes and the ability to drive an automobile].Lefèbvre, P., Moray, J.> ;Rev Med Liege. 1987 Jun 1
- Lowell General HospitalLowell, Massachusetts