Dr. Whatley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7373 Perkins Rd
Baton Rouge, LA 70808Phone(225) 769-4044
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalChief Residency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2008 - 2009
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2005 - 2009
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 2005
- Louisiana State University BS, Microbiology , Suma cum laude
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 2005 - 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Extensive pulmonary laceration in pediatric trauma.DePuy, P., Young, D. W., Rowe, S. M.> ;Respiration. 2010
- An Open Letter to UGA President Morehead on Safely Restarting ClassesJuly 8th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: