Dr. Falcon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7373 Perkins Rd
Baton Rouge, LA 70808Phone(225) 769-4044
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2004
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Diabetes Care Recognition Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute
Publications & Presentations
- Hemorrhagic Cellulitis after Consumption of Raw OystersLara M. Falcon, Lan Pham> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2005 Oct 13
- Local Families Embrace Baton Rouge Clinic’s High Quality Care and Ability to Treat Multiple GenerationsJune 27th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: