Dr. Juenemann is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4801 W 81st St
Bloomington, MN 55437Phone(952) 837-9700Fax(952) 837-9701
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1986 - 1990
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1989 - 1990
- MN State Medical License 1986 - 2021
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsAerosol penetration ratio: a new index of ventilation.Steven A. Sirr, Greg R. Elliott, Warren E. Regelmann, Patrick J. Juenemann, Richard L. Morin, Robert J. Boudreau, Warren J. Warwick, Merle K. Loken> ;The Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 1986 Aug 1
- 9 citationsEffect of ethanol on droplet size, efficiency of delivery, and clearance characteristics of technetium-99m DTPA aerosol.Steven A. Sirr, Patrick J. Juenemann, Henry Tom, Robert J. Boudreau, Robert Chandler, Merle K. Loken> ;The Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 1985 Jun 1
- Alterations of cortical electrical activity in patients with sacral neuromodulator.Braun, P. M., Baezner, H., Seif, C., Boehler, G., Bross, S., Eschenfelder, C. C., Alken, P., Hennerici, M., Juenemann, P.> ;Eur Urol. 2002 May
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: