Are you Dr. Keeley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2201 Lexington Ave
Ashland, KY 41101Phone(606) 408-2804Fax(740) 772-7102
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Patrick Keeley, MD is a physiatrist in Ashland, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Ohio, and Indiana. He is affiliated with Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital, Chillicothe Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1986 - 1989
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1984 - 1985
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2014 - 2021
- OH State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- IN State Medical License 1998 - 2005
- IL State Medical License 1993 - 2008
- NC State Medical License 1992 - 1995
- GA State Medical License 1989 - 2005
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- Programmed cell death of retinal cone bipolar cells is independent of afferent or target control.Keeley, P. W.,Madsen, N. R.,St John, A. J.,Reese, B. E.> ;Dev. Biol.. 2014 Aug 30
- Pituitary tumor-transforming gene 1 regulates the patterning of retinal mosaics.Keeley, P. W.,Zhou, C.,Lu, L.,Williams, R. W.,Melmed, S.,Reese, B. E.> ;Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A.. 2014 Jun 14
- Independent Genomic Control of Neuronal Number across Retinal Cell Types.Keeley, P. W.,Whitney, I. E.,Madsen, N. R.,St John, A. J.,Borhanian, S.,Leong, S. A.,Williams, R. W.,Reese, B. E.> ;Dev. Cell. 2014 Jun 24
- Join now to see all