Are you Dr. Murray?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5190 Bayou Blvd Ste 7
Pensacola, FL 32503Phone+1 850-478-1104Fax+1 850-478-4289
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Patrick Murray, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Pensacola, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola.
Education & Training
- University of Florida (Pensacola)Residency, Pediatrics, 1977 - 1980
- Medical College of Georgia at Augusta UniversityClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1978 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Discrepant results from sampling different lumens of multilumen catheters: the case for sampling all lumens.Cuellar-Rodriguez, J.,Connor, D.,Murray, P.,Gea-Banacloche, J.> ;Eur. J. Clin. Microbiol. Infect. Dis.. 2013 Dec 04
- Expression of Helios, an Ikaros transcription factor family member, differentiates thymic-derived from peripherally induced Foxp3+ T regulatory cells.Thornton, A.M., Korty, P.E., Tran, D.Q., Wohlfert, E.A., Murray, P.E., Belkaid, Y., Shevach, E.M.> ;J Immunol. 2010 Apr 1
- Exposure to possible risk is unethical.Murray, P.E.> ;Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2002 Jan
- Sacred Heart Hospital PensacolaPensacola, Florida