Dr. Serey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office110 Conn Ter
Lexington, KY 40508Phone+1 859-266-2101Fax+1 859-268-5636
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1970 - 1972
- New York Medical College at St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkResidency, Surgery, 1965 - 1966
- New York Medical College at St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1965 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsHypoplasia of the left superior ramus of the pubis.Marc Wahlquist, Henry J. Iwinski, Patrick J. Serey> ;American journal of orthopedics. 2008 Nov 1
- 8 citationsOpen-heart surgery for mitral stenosis during pregnancy.Robert L. Kozam, E. Foster Conklin, Stanley Giannelli, Patrick Serey, David Chu> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 1967 Apr 1
- Shriners Hospitals for Children-LexingtonLexington, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: