Overview of Dr. Ji
Dr. Paul Ji is an anesthesiologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including NYU Langone Hospitals and NYC Health + Hospitals / Bellevue. He received his medical degree from University of Virginia School of Medicine and has been in practice 15 years. He is one of 107 doctors at NYC Health + Hospitals / Bellevue and one of 355 doctors at NYU Langone Hospitals who specialize in Anesthesiology.
Office240 East 38th Street
New York, NY 10016Fax(212) 685-5365
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2006 - 2007
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Anesthesiology, 2003 - 2006
- New York Presbyterian HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine