Are you Dr. Lentrichia?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeRhode Island Surgeons Inc
1539 Atwood Avenue Suite 201
Johnston, RI 02919Phone(401) 521-6310Fax(401) 861-9596
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Lentrichia, MD is a general surgeon in Johnston, Rhode Island. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Rhode Island. He is affiliated with Roger Williams Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanResidency, Surgery, 1975 - 1980
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 1976 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Malignant degeneration of pilonidal cysts.Davis, K. A., Mock, C. N., Versaci, A., Lentrichia, P.> ;Am Surg. 1994 Mar
- Subcutaneous emphysema of the lower extremity due to gastrointestinal disorders. Report of a case of obturator hernia.Savage, R., Lentrichia, P.> ;Am J Proctol Gastroenterol Colon Rectal Surg. 1982 Jan
- Roger Williams Medical CenterProvidence, Rhode Island