Dr. Melnick is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 W High St
Elkton, MD 21921Phone(410) 392-7044Fax(410) 620-0055
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1985 - 1988
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan University/Cooper University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- MCP-Hahnemann College of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1985 - 1990
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Top Doctors 2016October 4th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: