Dr. Pinson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3770 Ocoee Pl NW
Cleveland, TN 37312Phone(423) 813-3830Fax(423) 402-8550
- Is this information wrong?
- Triple board certified Pain management physician with over 16 years of experience. I believe that chronic pain is a complex medical condition that requires the evaluation and continued treatment by a Physician. As a team,it is my goal to help you achieve yours.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1996 - 2000
- Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo LeonClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2013 - 2013
- AL State Medical License 2013 - 2017
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2019
- GA State Medical License 2012 - 2018
- TN State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- LA State Medical License 2006 - 2013
- UT State Medical License 2001 - 2008
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: