Dr. Schricker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office701 Wake Forest Rd
Raleigh, NC 27609Phone(919) 872-3171Fax(919) 872-6739
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1989 - 1995
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1991 - 1996
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Surgery of the Hand
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Organization of the distal end of mouse chromosome 4.Huppi, K., Mock, B. A., Schricker, P., D'Hoostelaere, L. A., Potter, M.> ;Curr Top Microbiol Immunol. 1988
- The Tol-1 gene in BALB/c mice.Cowing, C., Schricker, P., Leskowitz, S.> ;Curr Top Microbiol Immunol. 1985 Jan 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: