Are you Dr. Solodnik?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10201 66th Rd
Forest Hills, NY 11375Phone(952) 595-1100Fax(952) 941-3361
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Solodnik, MD is a radiologist in Forest Hills, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with NYC Health + Hospitals / Elmhurst and NYC Health + Hospitals / Coney Island.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1982 - 1984
- Interfaith Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1980 - 1982
- One Brooklyn Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 46 citationsSubmandibular gland mucocele: diagnosis and management.George E. Anastassov, Jacob Haiavy, Paul Solodnik, Ho Lee, Harry Lumerman> ;Oral Surgery Oral Medicine Oral Pathology Oral Radiology and Endodontology. 2000 Feb 1
- 31 citationsBone scan in tumor-induced osteomalacia.Hee K. Lee, Wei Wen Sung, Paul Solodnik, Mona Shimshi> ;The Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 1995 Feb 1
- 9 citationsNasopharyngeal melanotic melanoma: MR characteristics.Roger Ramos, Peter M. Som, Paul Solodnik> ;Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography. 1990 Nov 1
- Join now to see all