Are you Dr. Thompson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2014 S 6th St
Brainerd, MN 56401Phone+1 218-829-7812Fax+1 218-829-9751
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Thompson, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Brainerd, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota. He is affiliated with Essentia Health-St. Joseph's Medical Center, Lakewood Health System, and St. Cloud Veterans Affairs Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1996 - 2001
- Univ of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health SciencesClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification AllMeds EHR, AllMeds, Inc., 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Outcomes and Safety of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation with and Without Routine Use of Transesophageal EchocardiographyUdit B Bhatnagar, Tomasz P Stys, Maheedhar Gedela, Adam T Stys, Paul Thompson, Prince Sethi> ;The American Journal of Cardiology. 2018 Oct 08
- Statin-Associated Side Effects.Thompson, P. D.,Panza, G.,Zaleski, A.,Taylor, B.> ;J. Am. Coll. Cardiol.. 2016 May 21
- Business Notes Jan. 24January 23rd, 2016