Are you Dr. Turner?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office44201 Dequindre Rd
Troy, MI 48085Phone(810) 230-3738
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paula Turner, MD is a board certified internist in Troy, Michigan. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. She is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy and Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- The role of breastfeeding in sudden infant death syndrome.McVea, K. L., Turner, P. D., Peppler, D. K.> ;J Hum Lact. 2000 Feb
- Correlation and prediction of phenytoin protein binding using standard laboratory parameters in patients after renal transplantation.Monaghan, M. S., Marx, M. A., Olsen, K. M., Turner, P. D., Bergman, K. L.> ;Ther Drug Monit. 2001 Jun
- Use of office-based smoking cessation activities in family practices.McIlvain, H. E., Crabtree, B. F., Backer, E. L., Turner, P. D.> ;J Fam Pract. 2000 Nov
- Join now to see all