Dr. Hachigian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1701 South Blvd E
Rochester Hills, MI 48307Phone(248) 997-7900Fax(248) 997-7918
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beaumont HealthChief Residency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- Beaumont HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2000 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsReconstitution of the spinach oxygen-evolving complex with recombinant Arabidopsis manganese-stabilizing proteinScott D. Betts, Todd M. Hachigian, Eran Pichersky, Charles F. Yocum> ;Plant Molecular Biology. 1994 Oct 1
- Involvement of thyroid hormones in seasonal reproduction.Karsch, F. J., Dahl, G. E., Hachigian, T. M., Thrun, L. A.> ;J Reprod Fertil Suppl. 1995
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: