Dr. Rolle is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3200 3rd Street South
Jacksonville, FL 32250Phone+(190) 445-07050
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of Medicine at JacksonvilleResidency, Pediatrics, 1999 - 2002
- Meharry Medical CollegeClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- 2019 USF Outstanding Alumni Award University of South Florida, 2019
- The OPENS Trial: Offering Women PrEP (Aim 1) Christine Dehlendorf, MD and Pauline Rolle, MD
- Governor Desantis’ Bolder, Brighter, Better Future Budget Will Keep Floridians HealthyNovember 19th, 2019
- Health Department Confirms Measles in Unimmunized Jacksonville ChildOctober 17th, 2019
- How Local Schools Are Safeguarding Against the National Measles OutbreakJune 5th, 2019
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: