Are you Dr. Salimpour?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15477 Ventura Blvd Fl 3
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403Phone+1 818-907-0322Fax+1 818-205-2585
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Pejman Salimpour, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Sherman Oaks, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Connecticut, and Arizona. He is affiliated with Encino Hospital Medical Center, Valley Presbyterian Hospital, and Providence Tarzana Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1987 - 1990
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2023 - 2026
- AZ State Medical License 2023 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 1989 - 2024
- CT State Medical License 2023 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 2023 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:LA Area Castle Connolly, 2013
- Top Doctors:Southern California Castle Connolly, 2012
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Axial penile buckling forces vs Rigiscan radial rigidity as a function of intracavernosal pressure: why Rigiscan does not predict functional erections in individual pa...Udelson, D., Park, K., Sadeghi-Nejad, H., Salimpour, P., Krane, R. J., Goldstein, I., Sadeghi-Najed, H.> ;Int J Impot Res. 1999 Dec
- A possible mechanism for alteration of human erectile function by digoxin: inhibition of corpus cavernosum sodium/potassium adenosine triphosphatase activity.Gupta, S., Salimpour, P., Saenz de Tejada, I., Daley, J., Gholami, S., Daller, M., Krane, R. J., Traish, A. M., Goldstein, I.> ;J Urol. 1998 May
- Intracavernosal forskolin: role in management of vasculogenic impotence resistant to standard 3-agent pharmacotherapy.Mulhall, J. P., Daller, M., Traish, A. M., Gupta, S., Park, K., Salimpour, P., Payton, T. R., Krane, R. J., Goldstein, I.> ;J Urol. 1997 Nov
- Join now to see all
- Dr. Pedram Salimpour Talks Efficacy, Parents Concerns About Covid-19 Vaccines for KidsDecember 18th, 2021