Are you Dr. Bostick?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3401 North Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70806Phone+1 225-767-5520Fax+1 225-767-4934
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peter Bostick, MD is a general surgeon in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana and California. He is affiliated with Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center, Baton Rouge General Medical Center, and Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge.
Education & Training
- Charles R Drew UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1988 - 1995
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1990 - 2021
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsEpiploic appendagitis in a 24-year-old woman.Juan G. Bastidas, Laura E Danzy, Lea M. Blackwell, Robert Hayden, Peter J Bostick> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2008 Sep 1
- 46 citationsStandardized probe-directed sentinel node dissection in melanoma.Richard Essner, Peter J. Bostick, Edwin C. Glass, Leland J. Foshag, Philip I. Haigh, He-Jing Wang, Donald L. Morton> ;Surgery. 2000 Jan 1