Are you Dr. Daddario?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8 Collins Rd
Bristol, CT 06010Phone(860) 585-6944Fax(860) 585-7746
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peter Daddario, MD is a board certified urologist in Bristol, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. He is affiliated with Bristol Health.
Education & Training
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1984 - 1988
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1982 - 1984
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Lytec MD EMR, McKesson Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Prostate brachytherapy--the community hospital experience.Percarpio, B., Sanchez, P., Kraus, P., Corujo, M., D'Addario, P., Wolk, J.> ;Conn Med. 2000 Sep
- Renal oncocytoma: a benign tumor often misdiagnosed as malignant. Case reports and a diagnostic protocol.D'Addario, P. F., Nyberg, L. M.> ;Conn Med. 1988 Oct
- Fetal cloacal anomalies: prenatal sonographic findings and differential diagnosis.Petrikovsky, B. M., Walzak, M. P., D'Addario, P. F.> ;Obstet Gynecol. 1988 Sep
- Bristol HealthBristol, Connecticut