Dr. Katsaros is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3300 Greenwich Rd
Norton, OH 44203Phone(330) 825-7371Fax(330) 825-7473
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ToledoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- University of ToledoClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Shoulder strength with rotator cuff tears. Pre- and postoperative analysis.Kirschenbaum, D., Coyle, M. P., Leddy, J. P., Katsaros, P., Tan, F., Cody, R. P.> ;Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1993 Mar
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: