Dr. Pogacar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1377 S County Trl
East Greenwich, RI 02818Phone(401) 884-8900Fax(401) 884-9199
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1997 - 2000
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2000 - 2006
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsRhode Island metabolic newborn screening: the effect of early identification. A case report of argininosuccinic aciduria (ASA).Natalie M Beck, Julie Pocost Johnston, Karen S Lemke, Peter Pogacar, Chanika Phornphutkul> ;Medicine and health, Rhode Island. 2011 May 1
- 7 citationsManagement of central diabetes insipidus in infancy with low renal solute load formula and chlorothiazide.Peter R. Pogacar, Shelia Mahnke, Scott A. Rivkees> ;Current Opinion in Pediatrics. 2000 Aug 1
- 'We Are Watching the Data': Newport County Superintendents Still Waiting on Mask DecisionAugust 12th, 2021
- Women & Infants Hospital of Rhode IslandProvidence, Rhode Island
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: