Dr. Shimkin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office56 Quarry Rd
Trumbull, CT 06611Phone(203) 696-6125
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Newyork Presbyterian Columbia University Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1966 - 1969
- Philadelphia General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1971 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1971 - 2018
- American Board of Radiology Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Renal Angiography: Tumor Size and InvasivenessJoshua A. Becker, Peter Shimkin, Ira E. Kanter> ;The Journal of Urology. 1970 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: