Dr. Wade is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office271 Carew St
Springfield, MA 01104Phone(413) 748-7370
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1988 - 1990
- St Elizabeth's Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1988 - 2021
- MA State Medical License Active through 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Assessing Tolerability of Avonex Intramuscular Injects With a 25 Gauge Needle Versus 30 Gauge Needle Start of enrollment: 2012 May 01Neal, A.C.,Wade, P.B.
Publications & Presentations
- 59 citationsSpike voltage topography and equivalent dipole localization in complex partial epilepsy.John S. Ebersole, Peter B. Wade> ;Brain Topography. 1990 Jan 1
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation HospitalHartford, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: