Dr. Phu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office275 W Macarthur
Oakland, CA 94611Phone+1 510-752-1000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Kaiser Permanente Northern CaliforniaResidency, Pediatrics, 2002 - 2005
- University of California, Davis, School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 112 citationsCell cycle and hormonal control of nuclear-cytoplasmic localization of the serum- and glucocorticoid-inducible protein kinase, Sgk, in mammary tumor cells. A novel con...Patricia Buse, Susan H. Tran, Ed Luther, Phan T. Phu, Gregory W. Aponte, Gary L. Firestone> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 1999 Mar 12
- 89 citationsRepression of Glucocorticoid Receptor Transactivation and DNA Binding of a Glucocorticoid Response Element within the Serum/Glucocorticoid-Inducible Protein Kinase (sg...Anita C. Maiyar, Phan T. Phu, Arthur J Huang, Gary L. Firestone> ;Molecular Endocrinology. 1997 Mar 1
- 64 citationsp53 stimulates promoter activity of the sgk. serum/glucocorticoid-inducible serine/threonine protein kinase gene in rodent mammary epithelial cells.Anita C. Maiyar, Arthur J Huang, Phan T. Phu, Helen H. Cha, Gary L. Firestone> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 1996 May 24
- Dameron HospitalStockton, California
- Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical CenterOakland, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: