Are you Dr. Anderson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1611 S Green Rd
South Euclid, OH 44121Phone(216) 291-1650Fax(216) 297-2119
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Philip Anderson, MD is a geriatrician in South Euclid, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Louis Stokes Cleveland Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1981 - 2019
- NC State Medical License 1975 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsIs Screening and Brief Advice for Problem Drinkers by Clergy Feasible? A Survey of Clergy:Philip A. Anderson, Scott F. Grey, Charlotte Nichols, Theodore V. Parran, Antonnette V. Graham> ;Journal of Drug Education. 2004 Mar 1
- Louis Stokes Cleveland Veterans Affairs Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio