Dr. Beattie is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Meadows Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33486Phone+1 561-955-7100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1998 - 2008
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 72 citationsOral agents for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus: Pharmacology, toxicity, and treatmentRichard A. Harrigan, Michelle S. Nathan, Philip Beattie> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2001 Jul 1
- Boca Raton Regional HospitalBoca Raton, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: