Dr. Gasseling is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2500 Como Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55108Phone(308) 865-2141Fax(308) 234-7582
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1973 - 1976
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- NE State Medical License 1973 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsFuruncular myiasis caused by Wohlfahrtia vigil (Walker). First case reported in Nebraska.Francis D. Smith, Kenton L. Shaffer, Philip A. Gasseling, Harry W. McFadden> ;Archives of Dermatology. 1981 Feb 1
- Hypoglycemia in infants.Gasseling, P.> ;Nebr Med J. 1981 Sep
- Difference in the rate of ampicillin--resistant Haemophilus influenzae in rural and urban Nebraska.Shaffer, K. L., Gasseling, P. A., Lerman, S. J.> ;Nebr Med J. 1981 Jun
- CHI Health Good SamaritanKearney, Nebraska
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: