Dr. Gutherz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Gutherz's full profile
Office600 Maple Ave
Honesdale, PA 18431Phone+1 570-253-7150Fax+1 570-253-7152
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (New Rochelle)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- Universidad de GuadalajaraClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1985 - Present
- PA State Medical License 1987 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- Effect of nasogastric feedings on arterial oxygen tension in patients with symptomatic chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.Brandstetter, R. D., Zakkay, Y., Gutherz, P., Goldberg, R. J.> ;Heart Lung. 1988 Mar
- Pleural effusion due to communicating gastric ulcer.Brandstetter, R. D., Klass, S. C., Gutherz, P., Neglia, W., Pinals, D. J.> ;N Y State J Med. 1985 Dec 01
- Wayne Memorial HospitalHonesdale, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: