Are you Dr. Lanham?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 71 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20 York St
New Haven, CT 06510Phone+1 203-688-4242
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Philip Lanham, MD is a board certified radiologist in New Haven, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut, New York, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Kettering Medical Center, Dayton Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Greene Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2001 - 2005
- National Capital ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- UniforMed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- DE State Medical License 1995 - 2011
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsSecond brachial cleft cyst mimic: case report.Philip D. Lanham, Curtis Wushensky> ;AJNR. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 2005 Aug 1