Dr. Lindsay is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office201 4th St
Alexandria, LA 71301Phone+1 318-769-3501Fax+1 318-769-3502
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Surgery, 1976 - 1980
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1981 - 2018
- TX State Medical License 1972 - 2020
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 42 citationsGastric leiomyosarcoma: Clinical and pathological review of fifty patientsPhilip C. Lindsay, Nelson G. Ordóñez, John H. Raaf> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 1981 Jan 1
- 10 Second-Year NFL Players Set to Take Flight in 2020April 29th, 2020
- Rapides Regional Medical CenterAlexandria, Louisiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: