Are you Dr. Scharfer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2401 Pga Blvd
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410Phone(561) 622-6788Fax(561) 627-4265
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Philip Scharfer, MD is a psychiatrist in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Jupiter Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Psychiatry, 1978 - 1979
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Psychiatry, 1975 - 1977
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- Universite de Montpellier Faculty of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1978 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsComparison of Surfactant Distributions in Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive Films Dried from Dispersion under Lab-Scale and Industrial Drying ConditionsS. Baesch, D. Siebel, Benjamin Schmidt-Hansberg, C. Eichholz, M. Gerst, Philip Scharfer, Wilhelm Schabel> ;ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces. 2016 Mar 17
- 43 citationsMoving through the phase diagram: morphology formation in solution cast polymer-fullerene blend films for organic solar cells.Benjamin Schmidt-Hansberg, Monamie Sanyal, Michael F. G. Klein, Marina Pfaff, Natalie Schnabel, S. Jaiser, Alexei Vorobiev, Erich A. Müller, Alexander Colsmann, Philip...> ;ACS Nano. 2011 Nov 2
- Jupiter Medical CenterJupiter, Florida