Are you Dr. Shiner?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 65 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1615 Franklin Rd Sw
Roanoke, VA 24016Phone(540) 982-8204
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Philip Shiner, MD is a cardiologist in Roanoke, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia. He is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital and Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- MedStar HealthFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1970 - 1971
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1968
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1964 - 1966
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1971 - 2016
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsPrimary Subcutaneous Abscess Caused by Rhodococcus equiKarim A. Adal, Philip T. Shiner, J. Boyd Francis> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 1995 Feb 15
- 15 citationsSevere electrolyte disturbances associated with metolazone and furosemide.William Black, Philip Shiner, Jorge Roman> ;Southern Medical Journal. 1978 Apr 1
- 25 citationsEffects of acute changes in serum calcium levels on the systolic time intervals in man.Philip T. Shiner, Willard S. Harris, Arnold M. Weissler> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1969 Jul 1
- Join now to see all